CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thanks Slogbite

I want to put out a great BIG THANKS to slogbite for featuring my blog today. What an honor!

Slogbite is a fantastic site, if you haven't signed up for it or checked it out...you should give it a try.

I'd also like to thank everyone for your comments and for visiting my artwork. I get such a joy out of creating and re-creating art in its many forms and I am now equally joyful for all of you.

May your life's be blessed...enjoy!

Ricardo Beltran

8 comments:

Lidian said...

Congrats on being the SlogBite featured site!

Mr. New Dilemma said...

Yeah congrats on that, thats how I got here today.

On a Whimsey said...

Congrats!! Well deserved!

david zen-kennedy said...

Congratulations. Every visit here is a feast for the eyes. . . It;s great that a lot of new visitors had the chance to see your work.

MO said...

Congratulations! That's great and well deserved :)

Miriam

Lin said...

Wowweee! Look at you--featured blog, all those comments!! Can I say I "knew you when"??? Glad to see you getting the exposure you deserve.

askcherlock said...

Congratulations, Ricardo, on recognition so well-deserved. You are a joy.

Beltran Studios said...

Many thanks...